The Plain Dealer – How last year’s losses could affect your return
The Plain Dealer – How last year’s bad debt job cuts and investment losses could affect your return
Hatfield CPA was featured in Cleveland’s The Plain Dealer to help readers learn about how recent economic factors could have a impact on their tax return.
Click here to read this article, or view our News & Media page to view some of our other recent articles.
- July 30th: Quarterly Payroll tax return filings
- August 9th: Commercial Activity Tax (CAT) for quarterly filers
- September 15th: Corporation, Partnership, Estate and Trust tax extension deadline
- September 30th: Quarterly Payroll tax return filings
- October 15th: Individual tax extension deadline