The Plain Dealer – No taxes owed in most short sales
The Plain Dealer – No taxes owed in most short sales.
Recently, Hatfield CPA’s Cynthia VerDuin was featured in Cleveland’s The Plain Dealer by helping answer a great question from a potential home buyer about potential income taxes owed on a short sale.
Interested in reading our response? Click here to read this article, or view our News & Media page to view some of our other recent articles.
- July 30th: Quarterly Payroll tax return filings
- August 9th: Commercial Activity Tax (CAT) for quarterly filers
- September 15th: Corporation, Partnership, Estate and Trust tax extension deadline
- September 30th: Quarterly Payroll tax return filings
- October 15th: Individual tax extension deadline